The program provides opportunities for community members to become CIWA volunteers.
- Volunteer placements at CIWA
- Group orientation sessions
- Group interpreters training
- Individual support
- Employment references
- Skills development
- Networking opportunities
The program welcomes all mainstream and immigrant community members to become involved at CIWA.
Additional Program Information
- Different volunteer placements at CIWA and in the community
- Arts and Crafts Program for senior immigrant women
- Good Food Box Program for CIWA clients
- Volunteer appreciation event twice annually
- Special event coordination opportunities
- Referrals to other CIWA programs help volunteers access additional support services