The program helps immigrant women access services and resources in the community.
- Brief counselling services
- Emergency housing support
- Social services access
- Legal assistance
- Food referrals
- Furniture referrals
- Clothing referrals
- Tax returns
- Interpretation services
- Commissioner for oath
The program is available to all immigrant women including those who are Canadian citizens and temporary foreign workers.
Additional Program Information
- Referrals to community resources
- Information about employment standards
- Orientation about immigration policy
- Women’s health education
- Money management workshops
- Orientation about Canadian legal system
- Income tax support
- Workshops on senior citizens’ benefits
Free childcare and first language support is available.