Filipino Community Development Program
The program helps members of the Filipino community in Calgary integrate into Canadian society.
- One-on-one counselling
- In-home support
- Youth engagement activities
- Family reunification support
- Parenting workshops
- Resource referrals
- Social events
The program is available to all members of the Filipino community in Calgary, regardless of their immigration status.
Additional Program Information
- The program works in collaboration with Calgary Separate School District (CSSD)
- We provide cross-cultural parenting support for parents
- The program offers volunteering opportunities for family members
- We provide support with employment skills
- Clients receive information and guidance about education system in Canada
- Clients receive support with tax returns
- Legal Clinic services are available for low income clients
- The program provides meaningful civic engagement opportunities
Free childcare and first language support is available.