Employment Skills Program
The program equips immigrant women with the tools, skills and knowledge necessary for a successful job search.
- One-on-one employment counselling
- Employment workshops
- Mock interview sessions
- Resume critique clinics
- Computer training
- Accounting software training
- Networking Breakfast Meeting
The program is available to all immigrant women who are permanent residents, refugees and Canadian citizens with language and cultural barriers.
Additional Program Information
- Networking Breakfast Meetings give participants the opportunity to meet potential employers, practice networking skills and obtain job search advice
- Monthly computer training offered in different modules (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook)
- Accounting software training available (Simply Accounting and QuickBooks)
Free childcare and first language is available.