The program helps immigrant women access services and resources in the community.
- counselling services
- health care support
- emergency housing support
- social services access
- legal assistance
- food referrals
- furniture referrals
- clothing referrals
- tax returns
- interpretation services
The program is available to permanent residents, live-in caregivers and Canadian citizens with language and cultural barriers.
Additional Program Information
- information about community resources
- orientation about education system in Canada
- Legal Clinic services for low income clients
- orientation on Canadian immigration policy
- referrals and information on women’s health
- money management workshops
- income tax clinics
- workshops on senior citizens’ benefits
Free childcare and first language support is available.
Amharic | Arabic | Chinese | Farsi | Hindi | Oromo | Punjabi | Spanish | Urdu | Vietnamese
For more information please email