The program helps members of the Filipino community in Calgary integrate into Canadian society.
- one-on-one counselling
- in-home support
- youth engagement activities
- family reunification support
- parenting workshops
- resource referrals
- social events
The program is available to all members of the Filipino community in Calgary, regardless of their immigration status.
Additional Program Information
- the program works in collaboration with Calgary Separate School District (CSSD)
- our staff are available at CSSD schools
- we provide cross-cultural parenting support for parents
- the program offers volunteering opportunities for family members
- we provide support with employment skills
- clients receive information and guidance about education system in Canada
- clients receive support with tax returns
- Legal Clinic services are available for low income clients
- the program provides meaningful civic engagement opportunities
Free childcare and first language support is available.
For more information please email