The project helps immigrant parents and youth living in Calgary Housing Company complexes strengthen family ties and build safe communities.
- parental guidance
- youth education and engagement
- family activities
- one-on-one counselling
- resource referrals
- creative workshops
- employment support
The project is available to all immigrant families living in Calgary Housing Company complexes.
Additional Program Information
- the project offers services in Calgary Housing Company complexes in Deer Ridge, Dover and Ogden
- clients receive in-home counselling
- the project offers skill building courses
- youth receive homework assistance
- the project engages parents in advisory panel opportunities
- volunteering experience is available through the project
- family activities and social events are encouraged and supported by the project
- referrals to other CIWA programs help participants access additional support
Free childcare and first language support is available.
For more information please email