The program provides immigrant women (including seniors and youth) with the opportunity to become involved in the community and develop a sense of belonging.
- one-on-one individual counselling
- group counselling sessions
- educational sessions and peer discussion groups
- group wellness and community engagement activities
- in-home support available for needy clients
- intergenerational activities between seniors and youth
The program is available for immigrant women who are permanent residents, refugees and Canadian citizens with language and cultural barriers.
Additional Program Information
- the program helps clients with isolation, family conflict and life challenges
- educational sessions on women’s health with focus on seniors’ health
- self-esteem workshops for clients
- we help clients with language barriers access support
- the program offers transportation support to access community resources
- referrals to access basic needs and services
Arabic | Mandarin | Spanish | Punjabi
Free childcare and first language support is available.
For more information please email: